Terms and conditions of use of this Site
These general terms and conditions of use are concluded between :
– the operator of the website, hereinafter referred to as “the Publisher”,
– any person wishing to access the website and its services, hereinafter referred to as “the User”.
Article 1 – Principles
The website https://www.vb-realestate.com/ is a service of :
The company VB REAL ESTATE
located at 78 Avenue des Champs-Élysées – Bureau 562 75008 Paris, France
URL address of the website: https://www.vb-realestate.com/
telephone number: 0624276994
The general terms and conditions of use must be accepted by all Users, and access to the site implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Article 2 – Evolution and duration of the GTU
Article 3 – Access to the website
Any user with access to the Internet can access the VB REAL ESTATE website free of charge and from anywhere. The costs incurred by the User to access the website (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not borne by the Publisher.
The website and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, in particular for maintenance purposes, without any prior notice or justification.
The User of the Site has access to the following services: Sale, rental, real estate valuation.
The site includes a paying member area reserved for registered users. These users will be able to access it by using their connection identifiers.
The services reserved for members are the following: Publication of real estate ads.
Article 4 – Responsibilities
The Editor cannot be held responsible for any failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the site or to any of its functions.
The equipment used to connect to the site is the sole responsibility of the User, who must take all appropriate measures to protect the equipment and data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. The User is also solely responsible for the sites and data he/she consults.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the User :
– as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet ;
– as a result of the User’s failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The Publisher is not liable for any damage caused to the User, third parties and/or the User’s equipment as a result of the User’s connection to or use of the Site, and the User waives all claims against the Publisher in this respect.
Should the Publisher be subject to any legal or amicable proceedings as a result of the User’s use of the Site, the Publisher shall be entitled to claim compensation for any damages, sums, penalties and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
The User is allowed to publish on the VB REAL ESTATE website :
– texts ;
– Real estate advertisements.
The User undertakes to use language that respects others and the law and accepts that these publications may be moderated or refused by the Editor, without any obligation to justify themselves.
By publishing on the site, the User grants the Publisher the non-exclusive and free right to represent, reproduce, adapt, modify, broadcast and distribute his/her publication, directly or through an authorised third party.
However, the Publisher undertakes to cite the member in the event of use of its publication.
Article 5 – Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code. When they are given to our clients, they remain the exclusive property of VB REAL ESTATE, the sole owner of the intellectual property rights on these documents, which must be returned to VB REAL ESTATE upon request.
Our clients undertake not to make any use of these documents that could infringe the supplier’s industrial or intellectual property rights and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, unless expressly authorised by the Publisher.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by the User of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, unless prior written authorisation is obtained from the Publisher by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Publisher is free to refuse such permission without having to justify its decision in any way. In the event that the Publisher grants permission, such permission is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation on the part of the Publisher to provide justification.
In any case, any link must be withdrawn on simple request from the Publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the Publisher, who declines all responsibility for their content.
Article 7 – Protection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are the following
– account opening: when the user’s account is created: surname; first name; e-mail address; telephone number; postal address;
– connection: when the user connects to the website, the latter records, in particular, his/her surname, first name, connection data, usage data, location data and payment data;
– profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to enter a profile, which may include an address and telephone number;
– payment: in the context of payment for products and services offered on the website, the website records financial data relating to the user’s bank account or credit card;
– communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, data concerning the user’s communications is temporarily stored;
– cookies: cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the website services and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the website by the user;
– management of the operation and optimisation of the website;
– organising the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– offering the user the possibility to communicate with other users of the website;
– implementation of user assistance;
– personalising services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history and preferences;
– preventing and detecting fraud, malicious software and managing security incidents
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases
– when the User uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracts;
– when the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
– when the User allows a third party’s website to access his/her data;
– when the website uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User’s data for the purpose of providing these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations;
– if required by law, the website may transmit data to follow up on claims against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
– if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or receivership, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users will be informed before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and privacy
The website implements organisational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorised access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information over the internet.
Enforcement of users’ rights
Pursuant to the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they may exercise by making their request to the following address: email@example.com.
the right of access: they may exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
the right to restrict processing: users may request the website to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
the right to portability: they can request that the website gives them the personal data provided to it in order to transfer it to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
Article 8 – Cookies
The VB REAL ESTATE website may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we offer you.
Article 9 – Applicable law
If the parties are unable to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the French courts.